Services Learn, Apply, Transform
A portion of all proceeds will be donated to The Narrative Enneagram Scholarship Program
I have tried to keep my prices very affordable, however no serious students will be turned away.
To be fully alive, fully human, and completely awake is to be continually thrown out of the nest.
- Pema Chodron
Classes via Zoom Learn About the Enneagram
For notification of upcoming classes...
Join The Enneagram Online Community here:
(no spam or list sharing):
Typing Sessions via Zoom Discovering Your Enneatype
$108 for two 45-50 minute sessions
Need help finding your Enneatype? Typing Sessions are tailored to your individual needs, but typically include the following:
1. At our first session we will go through a series of interview questions to help us narrow down your dominant type. Depending upon where you are in the process, we may also look at some “Enneagram Dynamics” such as center, wing, stress and growth point, etc.
2. At the conclusion of the session I will give you two or three recommendations for your most likely type (as well as eliminate several others).
3. I will provide resources and practices for you to further explore and investigate your type (usually provided by email following our first session).
4. We will meet for a follow-up session to check-in regarding your progress at validating your type and answer any questions you might have.
5. I will provide suggestions for growth practices for ongoing work with your type (usually provided by email following our second session)
Integral Coaching® via Zoom Applying the Enneagram
$90 per one hour session
What is Integral Coaching? Sooner or later life brings us events or stuck places - both personally and professionally - that call us to reexamine who we are, what we're doing, and why. How we listen to this call, and respond to it, will help determine how fulfilled our lives will be and how we will make our unique contribution to the world.
Integral Coaching is a way of using this call to explore and deepen our understanding of ourselves and our connection to others, allowing us to expand into the person we are called to be.
I invite you to listen to the call...and bring your whole self to life.
Integral Coaching is a holistic approach to personal and professional development. Based on the work of Ken Wilber (as well as Aurobindo and others), Integral Coaching is about bringing our full selves into a different conversation with life.
Using the Enneagram as a primary tool, it's about looking at what's up for us and where we're stuck. It's about examining ourselves and our patterns, exploring how sustainable change happens, and fostering those desired changes into being.